Health Basics: Group Program
Health Basics is a simple, positive, and empowering group-based lifestyle program. Practice making small steps that lead to big changes. Learn to choose healthy eating, become more active, and find balance in your life.
2-hour group sessions
This program is intended for those who want to:
- choose healthy living
- lose weight
- become more active
Health Basics has been known to:
- Improve strength and increase physical activity
- Improvement in mood and mental health
- Increase in dietary knowledge and making good food choices
- Increase in energy and vitality
People who can benefit:
- those who are overweight
- those with a chronic condition such as hypertension or diabetes
- those not eating enough fruits and vegetables
- those who have low levels of activity
Anyone over age 18 with stable health conditions, please contact your family physician if you are unsure of your ability to increase your physical activity prior to class to ensure it is safe to do so.
For the upcoming availability of this workshop, please check back here regularly for our current offerings.